Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Minty fresh

Every season there is one. I still have klein blue flashbacks from a few summers ago. This year, in case you haven't noticed (which would be really weird since stores are infested), the winner is mint. In every shade.. from pastel mint to a Tiffany's box shade. I myself am not a fan of any shade of green (except khaki), because i think that they are reserved for fairer skin tones and lovely red hair - I'm still mesmerized by Julianne Moore's Bulgari ad. Still, I think this trend is gonna make us "stink of mint" throughout all spring and summer. 

Todas las temporadas hay uno. Todavía tengo recuerdos del azul klein de hace algunos veranos. Este año, en caso de que aún no lo sepan (lo cual sería extraño ya que las tiendas están invadidas), el ganador es el menta. En todos los tonos.. desde pastel hasta tono cajita Tiffany. Yo particularmente nunca he sido fan de ninguna gama de verde (excepto khaki) ya que creo que está reservado para tonos de piel más claros y una hermosa cabellera roja - todavía me maravillo con el anuncio de Julianne Moore de Bulgari. Aún así, creo que esta tendencia nos hará "oler a menta" toda la primavera y verano.   

I like it better in smaller doses, however, I absolutely adore how Tuula wears the total look. 
Me gusta más en pequeñas dosis, pero adoro como Tuula hace el total look.


Pants, skirts, jerseys... or just accessorizing with it. It will give a fresh look to any outfit. 
Pantalones, faldas, jerseis... o solo accesorios. Le darán un toque fresco a cualquier look.

    

    


Shopping for it? Won't be a problem. Stores are LITERALLY full with mint.
Comprarlo? no será un problema. Las tiendas están llenas de menta.


Topshop
Zara


Zara
Bimba y Lola

Zara
Topshop


Asos
Opi


Asos
Asos


Asos
Pull & Bear


SourcesTuulaCats and Rocking ChairsThe Blonde SaladHanneli.



5 comments:

  1. Loving mint green this season and while you can find a minty piece in almost every store I haven't seen many people wearing the intimidating shade. I think the color can be very flattering and you can so pull it off. I got my one Mint piece for the season and I recommend hot pink lipstick to complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's rather intimidating, but around here some girls are jumping right in, even though the temperatures are still freezing. The power of Zara.

      Delete
  2. Me encanta, me encanta!!! es un color precioso :) Yo me hice ya hace unos meses con el vestido de Zara color verde menta + espalda con escote en V. Queda precioso. Y quiero muuuchas más cosas en ese tono ahora! jeje
    Te sigo, un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A mi la idea me daba algo de reticencia pero cada día me entusiasma más! A ver como lo incorporo al armario. Gracias, otro besito!

      Delete
  3. Creo que es un color poco favorecedor, pero me gusta. Hace unos años cuando todavía era un color difícil, me compré super rebajado un conjunto de Angel Schlesser que pienso recuperar y combinar este verano. También compré hace años en otras rebajas una falda de Jesús del Pozo también en ese verde, que este invierno he combinado con un gris perla y quedaba muy bien.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...