Friday, February 24, 2012

Warm and fuzzy

Sometimes I go crazy and I do sh*t like this. Sorry I'm so blunt, but that's the only way to define it. I saw this furry blue jacket so SO cheap at the Zara sales that I couldn't resist. Like a tacky teddy bear, It was just so warm and fuzzy that it had to come home with me. I'm a compulsive shopper, but the worst type, since I suffer from buyers remorse.

I decided to wear it with a total black look, and my oh-so-comfy boots, who took a life of their own and decided to creak all of a sudden. And yet... the squeaky sound that they make when I walk only makes me laugh and love them more.

Have a good weekend, all!

Algunas veces me vuelvo loca y hago vainas como estas. Lamento ser tan grosera, pero es la única forma de definirlo. Vi este abrigo peludo azul TAN barato en las rebajas de Zara que no me pude resistir. Es como un peluchito hortera, tan cálido y peludo que tenía que llevármelo a casa. Soy una compradora compulsiva, pero del peor tipo, sufro de culpabilidad absoluta.

Decidí combinarlo con un look negro  y mis botas super cómodas, que han tomado vida propia y decidido crujir de repente. Y aún así... el sonido que hacen cuando camino solo me hace reír y amarlas más.

¡Buen finde a todos!





Jacket, Leggins, boots: Zara
Jersey: Romwe

16 comments:

  1. Definition of you..
    Melina: To fill with sudden wonder or amazement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I like it! ....and kinda recognise the surroundings! Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. me gustan mucho las gafas, en bicolor son super originales!!

    acabo de abrir mi blog, me encantaria qeu te pasaras
    donacloset.blogspot.com

    un beso enorme, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Manuela, ya me he pasado por tu blog, tenemos que apoyarnos entre las nuevas! vaya ojazos, me encanta la foto!
      Besos

      Delete
  4. Quién te retrata? porque Tía pareces una de esas que sale en la revista Hola!! Bella! Me encanta tu look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your jacket, it's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. muy guapa!!
    me encanta la chaqueta!!:)

    un beso

    searchingmystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Vero! Me gustó mucho tu blog! bsitos!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful outfit. You look great with it!:)

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Queda genial !!! me gusta mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic post!!!! Your blog is brilliant!!!! You've got wonderful taste and a nice sense of style - you are amazing!!! Have a great week!!! :-) :-) :-)



    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me encanta!!! Vas divinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...