Friday, April 13, 2012

I turned around and the water was closing around me

Crazy, crazy weather! I was naive enough to put away my heavy coats. I should've known. It's been cold and windy with a lot of sporadic rain. Hot and cold like a Katy Perry relationship. However, that should not stop us from trying to brighten up our wardrobe. I've had these shorts waiting and I've finally had enough. I love shorts, have I mentioned that? I bet I have, forgive me. The color is so much brighter than shown, but it was so cloudy that you can't tell. I dunno if they are more minty or neon, but hey, two trends in one!  The cutest, smufette-y purple beanie tops off my wellies and safari jacket. Presto. Still, I can't wait to catch some sun rays on my yellow legs... and start wearing fresh white dresses.

Happy weekend, don't do anything I wouldn't do (that is a lot of margin! jaja)

Clima loco, loco. Fui tan ingenua de guardar mis abrigos grandes, cuando debí saber que hasta el 40 de mayo no te quites el sayo. Ha estado frío, con mucho viento y lluvias esporádicas. Caliente y frío como la canción de Katy Perry. De todas formas,  esto no debería evitar que intentemos alegrar algo nuestro armario. He tenido estos shorts esperando y por fin me cansé. Amo los shorts, ¿lo he dicho antes? Seguro que sí, lo siento. El color es más brillante pero no se nota en la foto por la poca luz del día nublado. Son entre un verde neón y un menta chillón... no se, dos tendencias en una. Con el gorro morado de Pitufina, mis botas de agua y una sahariana. Presto. Estoy ansiosa de que le de algo de sol a mis amarillentas piernucas.

¡Feliz finde! No hagan nada que yo no haría (eso es mucha licencia, ¡eh! jaja)





Fotos: Raquel Expósito
Jacket: Mango
Jersey: Zara
Shorts: Pull&Bear
Wellies: Bershka
Hand knitted beanie

3 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...