Monday, April 2, 2012

The old black and brown

A few years ago if you would have asked me if I liked these two colors together the answer would have been simple and blunt: hell, no! And now, look at me. 

God, I can't get enough of these shoes. I apologize for them being so dirty, they had just come home from Valencia's national holiday where they danced nonstop. 

I love Galicia. Do I really have to leave?

Hace algunos años si alguien me hubiera preguntado si me gustan estos dos colores juntos la respuesta hubiera sido un no rotundo. Y ahora, miren. 

Dios, estos zapatos me pueden. Lamento que estén tan sucios, llegaron así de Fallas en Valencia donde bailaron toda la noche y ni se me ocurrió limpiarles.

Amo Galicia. ¿En serio tengo que irme?







Shoes: Blanco
Bag, pants, scarf, jacket: Zara
Jersey: Stradivarius
Sunnies: Mango

2 comments:

  1. yo sigo diciendo no rotundo al marrón y negro, pero, precisamente a ese tono de marrón se le da licencia :)
    P.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajaja te entiendo, a todos nos pasa, pero hay ciertos tonos que tienen la excepcion! besos!

      Delete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...