Thursday, December 20, 2012

Hectic December

This has to be one of the most hectic decembers I've had. I'm TIRED. Can't wait for the weekend, I will lay down, do nothing and cook. No dinners or lunches, YAY! I've hardly had time to answer comments, will get on that later, promise.

Burgundy and camel. As old as it gets. With the hand-knitted jumper that I haven't stopped wearing, what a great gift. And yes, another hat. But since I still don't manage my bangs so well and they simply won't grow back, plus the cold, rainy days, I can get away with it!

Este debe ser uno de los diciembres más ajetreados que he tenido. Estoy CANSADA. Me muero porque llegue el finde para echarme y vegetar, aprovechando para cocinar de vez en cuando. ¡Ya no hay más cenas ni comidas, YUPI! No he tenido tiempo de responder a comentarios pero prometo ponerme en ello.

Burdeos y camel. Más viejo no hay. Con el jersey tejido a mano que me regalaron y que no he parado de usar. Y sí, otro sombrero. Es que aún no manejo bien el flequillo endemoniado que se resiste a crecer, pero como el clima anda lluvioso y frío, me puedo salir con la mía y usarlos siempre.



Pictures: Raquel Expósito
Hand knitted jumper
Pants: H&M Trend
Hat: H&M
Cape, boots: Zara

Instagram: Mostlymelina

9 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! This classic combination has been a favourite of mine this season and you have mastered it brilliantly with these knits!

    My Own Project

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que guapa!! Yo tb tengo esos pantalones jeje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desde luego que el sombrero no te puede quedar mejor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me encanta tu capa y pantalón!!! besos, Alma
    http://www.soulofashopper.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. El sombrero es monísimo y te favorece un montón; un look ideal!!
    Besitos!!

    anapas
    www.charadaporlavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un look genial!! El sombrerito me ha encantado!!

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guapa! Acabo de descubrir tu blog en chicismo, te sigo! Me encanta tu estilo. Un besito

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/xo-xo-gossip-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. u r lookin amazin)))) wonderful color mix))))) Marry Xmass sweety))))))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...