Friday, August 16, 2013

Grunt

I'm no creative genius, and boy do I have a rollercoaster mood. Some days are just lacking my usual verbal diarrhea, replacing it with a slight grunt of acknowledgement, as long as whoever is demanding attention is talking about food. And on those days I hardly think about anything, least of all what I wear. When that happens, my survival manual calls for avoiding big moves - please - and just stick to whichever blazer-and-jeans combo you can reach. 

Crap, Summer is really taking a toll on me. 

No soy un genio creativo y vaya si tengo un humor poco estable. Hay días en los que simplemente mi diarrea verbal habitual no está presente. La misma es remplazada por un ligero gruñido de reconocimiento a mi interlocutor, siempre y cuando se me hable de comida. Y en esos días apenas me concentro en nada, mucho menos en lo que me pongo. El manual de supervivencia dice que más vale no hacer grandes esfuerzos, por favor, y mejor estirar el brazo para coger el primer combo blazer/vaqueros que encuentre.

Carajo, el verano me está pasando factura.


Blazer: Mango (similar here)
Jeans: Zara (similar here)
Shoes: Zara (similar here)
Bag: Bimba & Lola (old)
Bloglovin / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

3 comments:

  1. Siempre salva ese binomio!! Qué morenita estás!! ^^

    Xo!!

    Vss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es lo que tiene el verano ... nos "atonta".


    Broches de fieltro Chulis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tus looks son siempre tan elegantes...! me encantan!
    feliz tarde!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...