Thursday, November 28, 2013

Revenge of the miniskirt

I was undecided between a couple of leather miniskirts. I finally settled for the shorter one, thinking of indulging a bit and showing off the pins. Turns out the crap rides up my ass. There was just no preparing for that one. If I walk a couple of meters it ends up like a belt. Punishment for the attempted sluttiness. I'll try switching tights but if not, I have the perfect excuse. I might be boyish, but I like me a miniskirt from time to time.

Estaba indecisa entre un par de faldas de cuero. Al final me decanté por la más corta, por aquello de enseñar un poco de canillas. Resulta que la muy cabrona se trepa según andas. No había forma de verlo venir. Caminas un par de cuadras y termina cual cinturón. Castigo por el intento zorril descarado. A ver si cambiando de medias mejora el tema, aunque sino tengo la excusa perfecta para ir enseñando cacho. Ironías. Soy muy cómoda y masculina en general, pero me gusta la minifalda ocasional.



Leather miniskirtZara
Sweatshirt: Cos
Coat: River Island (similar here)
BootsTopshop
Scarf: Zara
Bag: & Other Stories
Bloglovin / Facebook / Twitter / Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Ay q graciosa! Tas guapisima cn ese look!, y por el comentario de la falda tan natural como la vida misma, eres d mis bloggers prefe! ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...