Monday, December 23, 2013

Lame cold

I hate having a cold. It's not like you're sick with something interesting you can tell people about and get a reaction. You know, like Vampire Syndrome. Instead you walk around with a runny nose, teary eyes and a body full of pain that ultimately makes you walk like a drunken debutante. Plus, I'm terrible at taking my medicine at the right time and I get really cranky (well, crankier) when I have to do it. Basically I pull a five-year-old version of me. Oh wait. Yeah, that would be normal, everyday me. 

Judging by this outfit you can jump to the conclusion that colds do not come from lack of layering and bundling up. Cuz I'm getting quite repetitive - and redundant - with the same version of a comfy winter manly ensemble. I blame sharing a mini Jagermeister bottle with my girlfriends. The usual suspects. Ironically, I got the worst end of the deal. Geez. 

P.S. Yeah, I went there with the socks. Fully aware. Happy monday.

Odio tener gripe. No es como si se estuviese enfermo con algo interesante que se pueda contar a la gente y conseguir una reacción divertida. Algo así como el "síndrome vampiro". Oh no. Solo consiste en mocos, lágrimas y un dolor de cuerpo que te hace parecer una debutante borracha al andar. No ayuda que soy muy cabezota para medicarme. Humor irascible (más de lo habitual) y algo de berrinche cuando me toca tomar cualquier medicina. Básicamente una versión infantil, algo así como de cinco años. Ah, claro. Lo normal de todos los días en mi comportamiento, dirían algunos. 

Si juzgamos por este conjunto, se llegaría a la conclusión de que los resfriados no me vienen por falta de capas y abrigo. Porque me estoy repitiendo hasta la saciedad con la misma versión de otoño/invierno medio masculino. Así que tendré que asumir que el contagio viene de una mini botella de Jagermeister compartida con mis amigas. Las sospechosas habituales.

P.D. Me he pasado con los calcetines, estoy al tanto. ¡Feliz lunes!


Coat: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Jumper: Uniqlo
Pants: Massimo Dutti (similar here)
Shoes: Vagabond (similar here)
Scarf: Zara (similar here or here)

6 comments:

  1. Noooo, son perfectos -los calcetines-

    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el look!
    Un besazo guapa y cuidado con esas minibotellas contagiosas jeje

    www.acooltime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simplemente me encanta, estas preciosisima!

    Besos y Felices Fiestaaaaaaass!

    Miriam M. M.
    http://Www.JustForRealGirls.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues a mi los calcetines me parecen que añaden un toque muy divertido al look! jajaaj Feliz año guapísima!! Espero que ya estes mucho mejor, es un royo estar con gripe.

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, they make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...